Saturday, March 14, 2009

Magic of fabric

For crafters that work with fabric definately familiar the feeling of addiction....LOL Its not a first time you that you would like another 100 closets to fit all the fabrics you are contstantly adding ;)

I remember the first time I came by the magic of fabrics from Kaffe Fassett....

http://www.kaffefassett.com

I thought it was mesmerising explosion of colors. It was so magical I had to have more of it....After visiting his site and looking through wonderful collections I can hardly say I may pick up the favorites. I simply like them all. Its where the fabrics truly has a story....they almost sing when you work with them :)

Take a look at his website and his biography. I promise you will not be dissapointed.



You can also notice that most of my Etsy shop tiny creations are from his fabrics...

Here is just a tiny bit of the fabric gallore from Kaffe Fassett...





No comments:

Post a Comment