Sunday, March 22, 2009

Featured spot for Etsy creative people - 2 part

I hope you had a chance yesterday to come over and to visit 3 wonderful Etsy members and their creations. If you did - please let them know what you liked the most because isnt it the best to share something nice and to cheer somebody up?

Today we have two more wonderful folks....

SHASTADOLPHIN

http://shastadolphin.etsy.com

The most adorable and so cozy looking hats! Each of them is special and I am sure they are incredibly comfortable to wear. Please notice that Jennifer is offering a FREE shipping!





Jennifer writes about herself:

"I am a mother to a wonderful little girl, Amelia who just turned two. I work outside the home but just for another month then I will be home again with her as I am missing her dearly. I am trying to get this etsy thing going to bring in a little money. My husband was layed off and is going back to school in September, so every little bit will help. I enjoy crocheting, sewing and making hairbows"

BRIGABAUBLE

http://brigabauble.etsy.com

I am completely in love with Brig's jewelry creations. Combination of colors and wonderful vintage feel to each peace make me want to buy them all LOL





Brig writing about herself:

"MY SHOP, BrigaBauble http://www.BrigaBauble.etsy.com
I sell my handmade jewelry and rosaries (Catholic and Anglican) in my Etsy shop BrigaBauble (http://www.BrigaBauble.etsy.com). My jewelry style ranges from the funky to the sublime. My customers range in age from their mid-20s to their early 60s (at least the ones I meet face-to-face do). I love bright colors and neutral colors and I hunt down sales on materials so I can turn the savings over to my customers.

ME
My parents met at a ball in Vienna when my mom was getting in touch with her Austrian roots and my Austrian dad was getting in touch with his future American roots. ha ha. I lived and worked in Prague for two years (my dad's family is Czech and Austrian) and my dream is to be a full-time jewelry designer and crafter, living just about anywhere in Austria. I'm an introvert with extrovert tendencies who works full-time as an editor/writer for a national philanthropic collaborative. "

2 comments:

  1. I love the hats!! Wish I had a little girl to buy one for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful hats :) Thanks so much for including me. It's made my day.

    ReplyDelete